Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website and its advertising platforms is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Is not professional, expert or other advice and may not be suitable in particular circumstances.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You accept all risks and responsibility for loss, damage, costs and other consequences resulting from using this web site and any web sites linked to it. We shall not be liable for special, indirect , consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the Where’s My wedding website or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. You are also responsible for assessing the relevance and accuracy of any information or material available from this web site or any web sites linked to it.
- This web site is covered by copyright. No reproduction or use of our copyright material is allowed without written permission of Where’s My Wedding except for the express use of using the services provided by this website.
- The information presented in, but not limited to, the discussion forums and venue reviews are supplied by visitors to Where’s My Weddings website and do not necessarily represent the views of the company.
- Any information, including but not limited to, images, feedback, example speeches, reviews, announcements and stories, provided to us in connection with your use of this website shall be provided by the submitter and received by us on a non-confidential basis. We shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
- Personal information collected by our website may include your name, current address, phone numbers, e-mail address and any other information relevant to providing you with the service you request. Personal information is collected through our site when you knowingly and voluntarily submit information.
- We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.